Here’s all the info you’ll need on pricing, packages and services! Every shoot comes with a consultation via email or phone beforehand, and I’m typically way more generous on edits than the number states – what’s listed is the absolute minimum! Photos can take anywhere from two to eight weeks to be edited – a 30 minute session takes way less time to edit than say a 10-hour wedding. I’ll let you know details when we book! I also offer a 10% military and former military discount, and weddings that are paid in full upon booking get $200 off. When you’re ready to book you can click here and let me know what package you’re most interested in!
All portrait sessions include an online gallery + download, printing rights and a free consultation via email.
- Mini sessions start at $125 and include 30 minutes of shooting in 1 location. A minimum of 15 edits are guaranteed.
- Portrait sessions are $250/hour and in general yield 30 edits/hour shooting. In your free email consultation we’ll discuss how long your vision will take, as each editorial or concept takes on it’s own unique plan.
- Sessions over 3 hours will receive a complimentary 1 minute fashion story/style video, a $500 value!
All wedding packages include a 1 hour engagement session, an online gallery + digital download and print release. Discounts for weddings include $200 off when paid-in-full upon booking and 10% off for military and former service members. Installment plans of up to 3 months are available.
- $3,500 – Full Day Gold Wedding Package: 10 hours, 450 photos, boudoir session with 20 images, rehearsal dinner with 50 images AND one minute highlight reel of wedding day
- $3,000 – Full Day Silver Wedding Package: 10 hours, 450 photos, boudoir session with 15 images and rehearsal dinner with 40 images
- $2,500 – Full Day Deluxe Wedding Package: 10 hours, 450 photos, AND boudoir session with 10 images or rehearsal dinner with 20 images
- $2,000 – Full Day Wedding Package: 10 hours, 450 photos
- $1,800 – Full Day Wedding Package Two: 8 hours, 350 photos
- $1,200 – Half Day Wedding Coverage: 6 hours, 250 photos
- $250/hour – engagement sessions, bridal portraits, boudoir sessions, rehearsal dinners, etc.
- Video campaigns are individually tailored to meet your business needs, therefore the cost is dependent upon a number of factors. Will you need a studio space and set design? Will you need creative direction or script writing? How many hours will we spend shooting? Editing? These are just a few things used to determine pricing. A questionnaire is sent to you to help me figure out your needs upon consultation.
- There are generally four areas we look at to determine the cost of your video: pre-production, production, post-production and distribution. Pre-production includes creative concepts, planning, research and meetings, and location scouting and permits. Production includes video equipment and crew, studio rental, set design, props, talent, etc. Post-production includes logging of footage, transcription of interviews, off-site editing and editing decisions, production music/stock footage, and final editing. Then, distribution includes compression for Internet use and storage.
- Generally, videography packages start at $500 for a two hour shoot with 60 seconds of final video (can be split into sections), and can go up to $4,000 depending on what you want to add to that.
- Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your video needs.
COACHING & INTERNSHIPS
$75/hour one-on-one coaching sessions are available – covering a range of subjects tailored to your specific needs, from basic camera operation to Adobe training to creative direction. We’ll have a chat before your session to go over what you want to learn, and you’ll leave with new skills, perspective and confidence to go out there and create.
Internship positions are available. Contact email@example.com with the subject ‘Internship,’ a brief introduction, a link to your portfolio and a resume.
Ready to Book? Click here.